remember to pack for both.
- Binoculars and a camera are a must.
- Sun block, sunglasses, wide brimmed hat, lip balm with an SPF of at least 15.
- Blouses/ shirts with long sleeves (even in summer, they will protect you from the sun and from mosquitoes).
- Khaki, green, beige and neutral colours.
- T-shirts; shorts or a light skirt; cotton pants or safari trousers for evenings and cooler days.
- Fleece or sweater and a warm jacket for game drives (necessary, even in summer).
- Sandals or rubber thongs.
- Jeans or safari trousers for evenings and cooler days.
- Comfortable hiking or walking shoes.
- Personal medications (Prescriptions etc)
*Daily laundry is done in camp free of charge.
Customers traveling to Kenya, who were previously eligible to purchase a visa on arrival, will now be required to purchase a visa online in advance of travel.
Customers requiring a visa will be asked to produce a printed copy of it at check-in. Customers without the required visa will not be accepted for travel.
Advice for Agents
Customers should be advised of the new requirements when booking encouraged to check they have the correct documentation.
For further information visit: Foreign Travel Advice: Kenya
For customers that need to apply for the visa please encourage them to do so via www.ecitizen.go.ke or alternatively they may contact their nearest Kenyan High Commission/Consulate.
Continue to the site here.